Business Development Manager
Privalis Group is currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to hire and structure a business development team for our operations in San Francisco.
The position requires:
- Experience in building and managing teams;
- Developing business development strategies to oversee all marketing and business development functions (both strategic and tactical);
- Work closely with Privalis Group consultants and executive in measuring implementation and success of business development strategies;
- Proactively identify and execute business development opportunities;
- Gather marketplace intelligence on competitor firms, market trends to provide consultants with an understanding of the competitive landscape and Privalis Group's competitive advantage;
- Oversee and report on client and market analytics; and
- Facilitate the planning, implementation and follow up of new business and cross marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing and business development experience, preferably at least 6 years at a legal or consulting firm;
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Presence, credibility, persuasiveness, and resilience to find creative solutions to complex needs.
- Executive gravitas and polish, with the ability to influence people at all levels to respond and collaborate.
- Superior customer service ethic, communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to gather information from a broad range of sources and to influence others to make changes.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, manage time well, and work independently.
- Superior attention to detail and pride in high quality deliverables.
- Enthusiasm for solving complex problems quickly and developing proactive solutions.
- BA and advanced degree highly preferred.
Interested candidate should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org